Notice of Collection of Personal Information: Kendra Scott collects personal information as described below under “Information We Collect” for the business and commercial purposes described below under “Information Use”. We describe our disclosures, including why and to whom we make them, below under “Information Disclosure”. California residents can find out more information about their privacy rights below under “California Residents”.
QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You ProvideKendra Scott collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us, such as when you make a purchase; create an account; sign up for our email list, text messages or other communications from us; provide a product review or rating; use the virtual try on feature; or otherwise contact us. The information we collect may include your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, payment card information, phone number, birthdate, account user name and password, visual information, and product rating or review. If you refuse to provide requested information (whether or not required), you may not be able to take full advantage of certain in-store services, the website or its features, or other offerings.
You may also provide us with certain information in connection with specific transactions:
- Make a Purchase: Through the website and at any of our retail locations, you will be able to purchase Kendra Scott products. We may ask for your name, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number, email address, and payment card information in order to process and confirm your order and ship your item(s) to you.
- Create an Account1 Through the website, you may create an account with Kendra Scott, which can make the shopping process faster and easier. Kendra Scott will store the following information in your account, should you choose to provide it to us: your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, phone number, birthdate, and other preferences. Kendra Scott may also store your credit card information should you chose to enable this feature. To establish an account, you will need to create a user name and a password that will allow access to the account, where you can add, delete, or change the information you have provided. If you elect to use a public computer to access your account, please remember to log out at the conclusion of your session.
- Ratings and Reviews: Through the website, you may provide a public rating or review of a product you purchased. You may be required to provide your email address or phone number when you provide a public rating or review. We will not publish your email address or phone number, but please remember that any information you may disclose in these public areas of the website becomes public information. As a result, please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
- Customer Service: If you engage with our Customer Service center by phone at 1-866-677-7023 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, you may be asked for information such as your name, email address, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number, and order number (if you have made a purchase). We use this information to assist you and address your needs.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and used to collect information about your activities on the website. These cookies provide statistical data that helps us to improve our website and deliver better and more customized services.
- Pixel Tags: Pixel tags are tiny graphic images that help us analyze customer online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising.
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures.Cookie and pixels enable more customized advertising and a customized experience on the website. To understand your choices for controlling your cookies and pixels, please review the information below:
- To learn more about the cookies in use on our website and to exercise your preferences for the website, use our cookie preference tool found by clicking "Manage Cookie Preferences" in our website footer.
- To learn more about interest-based advertising, and to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit .
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit .
- To opt out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see .
- On your mobile device, you can adjust your privacy and advertising settings to limit your tracking for advertising or control whether you receive more relevant advertising.
Combination Of InformationWe may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us online or at one of our retail locations, information you provide when transacting with a Community Stylist, and information we automatically or passively collect, to improve our website, to personalize your in-store and online shopping experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for various purposes, such as to provide services, process transactions, improve customer experience and engagement, and develop the website. We will have a lawful basis for processing your information if:
- We need to process your information to provide you with products or service you have requested or to enter into an agreement with you;
- You have consented to such processing;
- We have a legitimate interest for processing your data, like analytics, fraud prevention, improving the website and our business, and direct marketing; and/or
- We are legally required to process it.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for business purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Provide services and communicate with website and/or store visitors;
- Process transactions;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Contact you when necessary;
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse; and/or
- As described to you at the point of collection.
We may also use the information we collect from and about you for commercial purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Improve our website and your customer shopping experience;
- Operate the Community Stylists program; and/or
- Communicate with you by phone, text, email and/or direct mail about our products, services, and promotions.
PREFERRED PROVIDERSWe may contract with Preferred Providers to perform functions related to the website and our business. Such Preferred Providers will have access to the information collected as necessary to perform their business, commercial, professional and/or technical functions for Kendra Scott.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITYKendra Scott goes to great lengths to keep financial information private and safe, and we take certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of all the information we collect from and about our customers and consumers. While we will use every reasonable means to help ensure the security and integrity of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACYProtecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the website to, nor do we knowingly, collect any information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
Residents of the European Economic Area have the following rights with respect to the personal information collected from and about you on the website:
- The right to request access to such personal information;
- The right to amend, delete, and/or restrict the processing of such personal information;
- In some instances, the right to object to the processing of such personal information;
- In some instances, the right to request that we export, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable, and interoperable format, and transmit to another controller, such personal information; and
- The right to withdraw, at any time, any consent to the processing of such personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com and, as a reminder, you may always log in to your account and amend the information you provided to establish your account. You also have the right to submit feedback to the applicable supervisory authority in your jurisdiction of residence.We may transfer your personal information to locations outside of the European Economic Area, including the United States. When we do, we use Standard Contractual Clauses, and some of our Preferred Providers may rely on Standard Contractual Clauses or Binding Corporate Rules to help ensure we and our Preferred Providers respect your privacy rights and protect the transfer of your personal information to the United States, where it will be processed and stored.
California residents may take advantage of the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)2:
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the personal information that we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. Note that there are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation. You or your authorized representative can make a CCPA request for disclosure or deletion by clicking .
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, payment card information associated with you, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, visual information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- The sources of personal information are: the consumer, analytics tools, advertising networks, social networks, and data brokers.
- The business or commercial purposes of collecting personal information are described above under "Information Use".
- We may, under the CCPA’s definition of “sale”, be deemed to sell the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above. We may “sell” each category to advertising networks, data analytics providers, and social networks. We do not knowingly sell personal information of minors under 16 years of age. The business or commercial purpose of “selling” personal information is for these third parties to perform services on our behalf, like marketing and advertising.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers/Contact Information, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, payment card information associated with you, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, visual information, and inferences drawn from the above. We describe our disclosures, including why and to whom we make them, above under "Information Disclosure".
HOW TO CONTACT US